Specially designed transport tankers equipped with metering, controls and bellymounted thermal exchangers
- Truck-mounted liquid nitrogen pumps c/w approximately 6-10-m³ tanks.
- Specially designed transport tankers equipped with metering, controls and bellymounted thermal exchangers.
Mobile Nitrogen Generators Mobile
- Nitrogen generation technology is the extraction of nitrogen gas from the ambient air through special membrane filters which is then compressed and cooled for delivery down hole. This process replaces the transportation side of nitrogen utilization and eliminates quantity limitations.
- Injection and pressure testing
- Used for production stimulation through hydraulic fracturing
- Used in cementing to control slurry weights
- Displace well fluids in order to initiate flow and clean wells because of its low density and high pressure characteristics
- Flare gas inerting
- Pigging and purging pipelines
- Can protect downhole tooling from corrosion
Industry trends driving Capex
- Larger wells require more greater volumes, OEM have noted significant sells spikes in 16,000-20,000-USG vessels, and nitrogen equipment in general especially pumping equipment.
- Formations that are not suitable for water fracking
Valuations in down cycles…how do you exit?
- Liquidate through standard OLV procedure, advertise internationally, utilized broker Nitrogen equipment is in demand NA wide, should command demand high value.